Friday, February 17, 2006

End of (first) experimental Übermensch Camp

Yesterday Iff also gave up uberman sleep schedule. Reason: social pressure, not enough things to do with time and stressful situation with school.

Mätas will deside for Monday whether he will continue or not. He is going to work in Finland from March 1st and idea would be to work in 2 shifts.

Mario has been giving controversal feedback, but seems, that he is basically still sleeping in ubermen mode. Although he is not doing regular naps (he uses also naps longer than 30 minutes).

Tiko
quit Übermensch Camp on day 6. The main reason was getting cold.

I am recovering from Camp and probably will continue with softcore schedule (4-5 hours core sleep and 2-3 naps). This has been the benefit of Übermensch Camp that you are able to take naps and sleep more effectively (if keeping up the the regular schedule and nap-times).

Hopefully in near future we will also add summaries (by days) to the blog. We will also write some suggestions for the next Camp and think more about time management and motivation (as the crucial part of staying in polyphasic sleep schedule). The initial time for new Camp will be the end of March / beginning of April (before the end of spring semester and exams).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Nick said...

Hi. I’m going to start polyphasic sleeping in about a week or two (I have a couple test comming up this week) and was wondering what advice you can give me before I get started?

Thanks,
Nick

5:00 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Ouroboros said...

Motivation is the key. You need to have plenty of things to do while awake and certainly good discipline - when the alarm bell rings get out of bed right away.

2:27 PM, March 04, 2006  
Anonymous don Digimon said...

otherwise, if U don't get up from yer sleepig facility/place immediately, you will ruin the schedule of naps/being wake. The motivation of being into regime is THE MOST impotant thng

EJ
da coach of the first Camp Ü.

6:11 AM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous PhiMix said...

I can really recommend the softcore schedule. I started out doing traditional polyphasic sleeping, but added 3 hours of core sleep after 10 days.

The new schedule is much more convenient with fewer and more flexible naps and a much happier wife :)

6:03 AM, March 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A person essentially help to make severely posts I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Magnificent job!

Also visit my page; click here

12:38 AM, May 26, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely useful info specially the remaining part :) I deal with such information much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

Here is my website - cheapest insurance quotes

3:59 AM, June 16, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home