Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Good, the Bad and The Ugly

The Good:
-you are above rest of the society. It feels like being Übermensch and you are not being "shutdown" for half of the day, you only take small naps.
-yesterday was first lucid dream :P
-I really have more time and whenever I feel tired, I can start taking nap

The Bad:
- still feels a bit lack of sleep.
- Probably can't drink a lot of alcohol (haven't tried yet), 1 beer doesn't distrub the schedule.
- Hard to get up....damn it feel realy complicated sometmes to get out of the bed after nap

The Ugly:
- You can't be sure when to wash your teeth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really a great and useful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

my website; click here

12:38 AM, May 26, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home