Saturday, February 11, 2006

the lost art of sleeping too much

Hey again! Haven't posted for a while, again. Just have been quite busy and most of the time also without a computer. So.. news. Everything is going well. I fall asleep quite quickly when taking a nap and about one third of the times I wake up before the alarm goes off. Also I usually feel very alert and fresh. Kinda like that ;) At the moment I use eardrops when taking naps at a public or a semi-public place. They work well. The only problem is that it's possible that I don't hear my alarm, but I just ask someone to wake me up when my alarm goes off and again, problem solved.
I overslept just this one time after a friend's birthday party, where I also drank, luckily not too much. It was just alcohol and the thing that I took the last nap earlier and pushed the next nap later (so stayed awake for about 6h 20mins). I slept for 6 hours. But it didn't become a problem, I just continued with my schedule and everything was ok.
Right now I came from soccer practice and feel fysically exhausted, it's nap-time too. So off I go. There's just one thing I'm missing - lucid dreams. I've had some that are close, but I couldn't entirely control them. Maybe now, when I'm also fysically tired, I see something. Let us hope :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O Mensch, wozu der Lärm?

9:32 PM, February 11, 2006  
Anonymous yberhugo said...

you're unfysically totally tired, ybetired, and yberboring, btw.

10:14 PM, February 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugo seems to be sane... Even if he means ME to be yberboring.

10:55 PM, February 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is very very good. I would love you to vist lucid dream and let me know what you think. Thanks

6:33 PM, June 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really interesting blog about omega3 supplement. In a similar vain to omega3 supplement, I've found the richest, purest omega-3 EFP fish oil supplement on the market. My health has improved dramatically - both physical and mental. I've been taking MorEPA now for about 6 months and I cannot emphasize how much this supplement have helped me to cope with anxiety and depression. The supplements can be ordered from **wwwomega3.com**. I'd also recommend daily exercise.

9:32 PM, February 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very soon this website will be famous amid all blogging and
site-building people, due to it's fastidious posts

Take a look at my web-site :: click here

12:39 AM, May 26, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home